Bellam Pasham is favorite food of ganapathi , bellam pasham is special cooked on ganesh chaturthi and pasham is Telagana word.
- Wheat flour - 250 grams
- Jaggery(bellam) - 500 garms
- Water as needed
- Cashew nuts handful
- Coconut grated- 1tbsp
- Ghee - 2tbsps
- Caradmom powder - 1tsp
- Pinch of salt
- Take a Bowl add wheat flour , add pinch of salt evenly add water and make a dough.
- Now take jaggery smash it well., take a bowl and mix water make thick liquid.
- Now take dough make noodles with dough with hand ( it take 1 hr to make noodles). roll the dough in your hand , take some flour in your hand so that it wont stick to your hands or you can roll on flat surface or on plate (otherside of plate) , slighty adding flour to it. keep adding flour as your make noodles so that they wont stick to each other. (noodle should be not so thick nor thin).When your done with noodles.
- Take a big saucepan / Bagona . add jaggery water boil in simmer flame/heat.
- Add wheat noodles to boiling jaggery water on stove add with the flour. keep a medium heat/flame so that noodle cook well. it take half hour to cook.(Always Add wheat noodle to first boil of jaggery water )
- Add cashew nuts, cardamom powder, coconut powder.
- When they are cook they become double the size, and Now Ganesh Payasam/Bellam pasham is ready to serve.
- Before serving add ghee in pasham. It is very yummy...
- Tip:- Your Can use suger instead of jaggery.